About:
My name is Minh. I am Animator and graphics designer who always deliver quality work on time.I will create 2D Video Animation or GIF Banner Ads animation for your Illustrations, Icons or Banner Design for your Instagram, Facebook or Youtube Ads and deliver them as quickly as possible.
I understand that every job different so feel free to message me to get an accurate price to suite your needs.
- This gig is for MP4 and MOV or GIF and I can provide that to you free of charge.
- If you have any special dimension requests, please feel free to specify.
- You own the gif, so it can be used commercially.
*PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER* It is very important that we discuss first.
File Format
- GIF
- PNG
- MP4
- MOV
Reviews
: : : : :

No comments:
Post a Comment