About:
Hi ! This Is a Very Funny And Interesting Video Of Bad Day Example.If You Need This Awesome Funny Promotional Video For Your Business With Your Own Text,Image, Title ,Logo ,Slogan Etc So Just Order Now ! I will Delivery You Instantly.I Have Many More Fantastic Amazing Inspiration and Funny Commercials Like This One. To Get More Videos Like This Just Check List And Inbox Me.
PREMIUM
**************
Premium Pack Offer Is The Best Service Of This Gig. To Get Your Professional Classic Video We Will Recommend To Order Premium To Get All Extras And Special Effects With Revision.
WHERE CAN USE - You Can Share The Ads On You-Tube, Website Also All social medias Everywhere You Want
BROAD CASTING ON TV
********************************
Just Inbox Us.
SPECIAL OFFER
***************
PLZ DON'T MISS OUT - For Each 2 Premium Offer Videos You Order Together, You Will Get The Third One Ads Absolutely free! (Basic-Pack)
EXTRAS
**********
- Add ur own Voice Over In The Video For $10
- Show Your Logo At Top Right/Left Corner For $5
- Make Ur Logo Transparent Or Remove Bg For $5
- Use Your Own Font In The Video For $5
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Reviews
Seller's Response:
Bought and got 2 different videos on the same day! Excellent time for deliver! Great seller! Great work! I´m a client. Thank you
Seller's Response:great client and i am loving it................
Seller's Response:Great seller
Seller's Response:great buyer
:Great Video, just what I wanted.

No comments:
Post a Comment