Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Design Eye Catching Facebook Or Instagram Video Ads











About:

Please contact me before placing orders to receive better-suited service



If you are looking to create a viral facebook or instagram video ad to boost your product sales, you have come to the right place.



The importance of video in content marketing is growing rapidly. Do you know the first three seconds of a video ad can be the difference between sales of $1000 and $100,000? Capturing people's attention is a tough task, which is why it is crucial to make a memorable impression fast, and I'm here to help with a highly engaging video ad.


I create ads for a variety of purposes.


Dropshipping ads (Shopify, AliExpress ads, Amazon etc)
Premium product ads


What do I need from you?
Product link (for dropshipping ads only)
Website (for product and service ads)
Logo
Media assets


ROYALTY FREE VIDEO/MUSIC - If you don't have any media assets, leave that to me. I will use premium 4K royalty-free videos and modern upbeat music for your ad. Rhythmic music is very important for your ad.


I look forward to working with you,

Reviews


Seller's Response:

super professional and easy to communicate with. The video he delivered is amazing and exactly what was asked for. Revisions were quick and went smoothly, order was delivered on time, will be using him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you it was a great experience working with you

:

The job was supposed to take 3 days, it took 16! That's with no revisions. Poor communication, work was just OK, and we had to delay our facebook campaign because of this guy. If you have any type of deadline, don't use his service.

:

This guy just want to ruin my rating this so untrue

:

I'll definitely work with him again, the video is amazing and he replays very fast and listens to the request of the customer, what else to ask for!




No comments:

Post a Comment